HOW TO RETURN YOUR SHOES
1. Print off a returns slip (you can find this at the bottom of the page) and fill in the appropriate information.
2. The goods must be returned with the original Invoice and a returns slip. Please use the original or similar protective packaging.
3. The goods must be in the same immaculate condition as they were received in - we cannot accept scuffed/worn-in/damaged goods. (We thus suggest you remain on carpet while trying shoes on)
4. We will exchange full price goods as requested (UK only) or should you wish to cancel your order, we will give you a full refund within 30 days of your cancellation.
5. You have to pay the cost of returning the goods - we recommend a Royal Mail 48 Hour Track And Signed Service, as we cannot be responsible for lost packages.
6. In the case of exchanges (e.g. for size changes) please note that although we ask you to bear the cost of postage back to us, we will pay once for the postage of your replacement shoes back to you (UK ONLY AND FULL PRICE GOODS ONLY) In this way we are, in effect sharing the cost of postage with you for your exchange.
Unit 16 Woodford Trading Estate
Southend Road Woodford Green IG8 8HF (UK)